The Virginia Atlas of Community Health is an online support center for community health improvement. Here you will find data, mapping tools, and action guides for community health improvement. We invite you to explore the Atlas and let us know how we can optimize this innovative resource to support your work.
In the Spotlight
- Summary video & outline of the August 5 ACC Webinar on Using the Atlas to Support Funding Proposals
- Summary video & outline of the July 29 ACC Webinar on Using the Atlas to Design Evidence-Based Projects
- Summary video & outline from the July 15 ACC Webinar on Using the Atlas to Engage Community Partners
- Summary video & outline from the July 8 ACC Webinar on Using the Atlas to Estimate Community Need
- Overview of the ACC Webinar Series beginning July 8
- Use Health Demographic Analysis to Explore Population Health Risk
Please join the Atlas User Community. We need your feedback so that we can better meet your needs and demonstrate value to our funders.
Please thank the Atlas sponsors. This public resource would not be possible without their support.